Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Moody Blog

They say that if you hang out with someone or something long enough, you start to look like them and act similar to them. I'm wondering if such voodoo can apply to a blog.

Over the last week, this blog has been behaving 'differently'. Some days, I get nothing but the dotted background. Other times, a curt message simply saying I'm not allowed access. ( The first time this happened, I clutched my heart and said 'ouch' out loud. I'm obviously becoming dangerously attached to this process.)

Then sometimes I'm told my cookies are gone.

Cookies are gone? Marbles for sure. But cookies....

When I compare my blogs behaviour to my menopause, or worse, my surly, come and go as it bloody well pleases period, I'm left wondering if some x factor, mind bending, spooky thing has embedded itself into me or my blogger template.

Regardless, I apologize on behalf of my blog for any mood swing behaviour that you find yourself faced with. Switch browsers....that all I can recommend. It's likely just a phase of my menopause.

Sue Richards

Tag:

3 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

blogger is very often like a mood swining perimenopausal woman I agree.
Mine is petulant a lot.

Michele sent me today

12/09/2005 04:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The older I get, the more I think virtually everything is a metaphor, or mirror for me know myself. Life is like one big tarot reading.

12/10/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sue Richards said...

Colleen,

Life is a stage too. I often look at the other actors and think they've either forgotten their lines or switched them up.

I'm playing out a black comedy with dramatic twists, irony and a funky musical score and dead silence.

Sue

12/10/2005 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home