Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Dolly Stage

I've just learned something.

I thought I was going to instantly turn into a pear shape...Artistically known as a Rubenesque Woman, shown here in this painting and thus named after the 1577-1640 Flemish painter, Peter Paul Ruben.

But no...not so quick. The pear stage comes later, much later.

First, my breasts are going to get very, very tender and then there's a good chance they will get bigger. So Dolly first. Pear second.

All this without medical intervention. Tell this to the implant makers.

Sue Richards

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue,
oddly enough I just posted this one on another Forum of my own, to illustrate the Rubenesque concept, as in modelled on his famous patroness, Marie de Medici, a full figured woman.

For the curious it is:
The Union of Earth and Water c. 1618 Oil on canvas, 222,5 x 180,5 cm
The Hermitage, St. Petersburg

Michael

10/09/2005 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home