Friday, September 16, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Musical Menopause

I've just posted my first audio blog on my Calendar Girl Blog. The clip is a mini disc recording of the Breast Friends Choir who are booked to play at the 5th Annual Breast of Canada Calendar Launch on September 30th.

All this audio stuff got me thinking.

I know there's a stage presentation called Menopause the Musical.

But what about a rock band?

I'd like to suggest starting: Hot Flash and the Night Sweats. We could all wear damp nighties and belt out a red faced version of She Gives Me Fever.

Sue Richards

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Funny stuff! If you get the rock band together let me know...lol The hot flashes have been kicking my butt lately. I'm trying a new vitamin because I don't know that my attitude can help. Take Care, RB

9/18/2005 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the idea of the rock band. The song is a must. I will buy that CD. The audio clip is great.

9/18/2005 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sue Richards said...

I've got some friends in the music biz...

Seeking Stardom...or stardumb??

Sue

9/19/2005 02:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home