Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Feminine Protection

Peri-menopause is a notorious time. Kind of like the wild west, all 'shoot 'em up' and 'circle the wagons' sort of energy. Hard to know if I'm under siege or safe as a bug in a rug.

Feminine protection come hither! You're absorbent ways are requested by the lady of the house.

I'm sure I've mentioned this but things change instantly during peri time. Drop of the hat quick like. One minute I'm good to go. The next.....

BINGO. We have a wiener.

I had a boyfriend like this once.

Sue Richards

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/07/2005 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/07/2005 05:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep Blogging!

1/02/2006 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home