Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Molting

Historically, I've referred to my home as "The House of Hair." Yah see, there was a time when this roof sheltered 3 long maned, big haired artsy type adults, a long shaggy black cat and 2 large dogs...one a husky, the other a constantly shedding lab.

Eventually my room mates fell in love and moved out, with their pets to set up house elsewhere. Then my dog died. And so the "House of Hair" kind of toned down. Hair balls almost became extinct. And except for the shower drain, the hair factor was quite manageable.

Until now.

Unless these long Arctic Blond hairs belong to someone who took up residence while I've been camping, it appears that "The House of Hair" status has resumed. With a vengeance.

Fortunately for me, I have quite a head of hair. So baldness does not seem to be lurking around the corner. But GEE WHIZ, the hair on the floor, on the counter, in my food, on my clothes, in my car and any other 'in and on' place you can imagine does leave me wondering how much hair a person can loose before...before....???

Is this part of 'known hair change clues' for women on the cusp of menopause?

Or is this presumed molting more about my lax housekeeping habits?

There's only one thing I can do under the circumstances.

Nothing.

Sue Richards
Menopause....the solution, or the problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home