Saturday, September 03, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Knees

My knees are aching. At first, it was just my right one. But today, they are both singing the same sad, ole tune.

My knees are fine when I sit.

I have no problem walking.

It's going from one dimension to the other that stimulates my grimace and audible groan.

I'm told that the peri-menopause slow down in estrogen production leads to stiff joints. In medical speak, this would be a menopause symptom.

So I'm sitting more. This would be my menopause treatment.

Didn't some country dude write a song about this....Achy, Breaky Joints.

Sue Richards
Menopause the Country Song

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/03/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/03/2005 04:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home