Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Bootstrapping Menopause

Maybe I'm paying more attention than usual. Or maybe something's absence makes its presence more noticeable.

My sleep was fitful. Eventually, I roamed my house, looking for a silver bullet, a distraction, some surefire way of putting myself to sleeping. My insides seemed to want out. There was dissension in the ranks of my guts and my period was reeking havoc like a surly teenager defying parental guidance.

This is what I've been missing?? "Good Gawd woman", I muttered to my poodle lamp."I want My Menopause back"!

One of my business books, The Bootstrappers Bible finally did the trick. Not that it's boring. More because I dig business from this perspective; I AM this perspective.

The effect was calming.

As I slowly drifted off, I wondered if I could bootstrap My Menopause?

Sue Richards

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Great to see there is another menopause blog. Not great that there is someone else suffering through it. I got thrown into it by having a complete hysterectomy because I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Fun, fun! Keep on posting!

9/07/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I''m not familiar with this subject but interesed.

12/24/2005 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home