Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Menopause Blog: My Other Life

Besides looking for my missing period, musing about my menopause and generally wandering through the day wondering how to keep calm, have fun and find courage, I publish a breast health calendar.

Yes, you read that right...breast. As in boob, tit, bosom, or as I like to refer to mine, the pups.

I do this because I think it will help women take better care of themselves, get over their body hangups and motivate people to focus on PREVENTING BREAST CANCER. Currently the worlds focus is on DETECTING BREAST CANCER and CURING BREAST CANCER.

Call me crazy, but I'd prefer NOT TO GET BREAST CANCER. Ever.

Sorry I'm yelling...well, not really sorry. I'm Canadian. I'm programmed to apologize.

Any way, this project, aptly called Breast of Canada is in it's 5th year of publication. My very hugh contribution of time is voluntary at this point. And pretty much the entire project happens in my home. I have a slew of international customers and do most of my business on line.

I've also been blogging my daily life of being the worlds only fine art photography, breast health calendar publisher. My other handle is Calendar Girl. Titillating really. High, revealing adventure.

Allow me to be Frank. I'm sitting here with 650 calendar remaining from my 3000 unit print run. There are 24 days left in this calendar year before calendar sales tank. I'm looking for a bit of viral help in pushing these pups out the door. Not my pups. I'm planning on keeping them. But the other gals pups...70 models in the 2006 edition need homes to hang out in.

Get to the point Sue.

Please help if you can. I've posted three easy online ways on my Calendar Girl Blog today and how I will reciprocate.

My gratitude will pour forth in big, gooey, non fattening gobs.

Sue Richards

Tag:

2 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I'm quite looking forward to my menopause - so I don't have to worry about getting preggers any more! Although the thought of going through puberty all over again is terrifying:-)

I will go check out your links now.

Michele sent me today

12/09/2005 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi..I was just over at your other site...and left a comment about PRIMROSE OIL! As I said there, you may already know about it, and if you do, forgive me. I LOVE the idea of the Calender and will be getting one and may be more!

12/09/2005 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home