Friday, January 06, 2006

My Menopause Blog: Dr. Sue

Thanks to a comment on yesterday's post, I've started wondering what Dr. Seuss would write about menopause.

Maybe this.

One Flash, Two Flash, Hot Flash, Blue Flash.
Back Lash, More Flash, Old Lass, Bad Clash.

This one went a little far.

This one came from eating char.

Say! What a lot of gals there are.

Yes. Some are red. And some are blue. Some are old. And some are new.

Some are sad.

And some are glad.

And some are very, very bad.

Why are they sad and glad and bad?

Because they're mad.

Just ask your dad.

Some were thin.

But now they're fat.

Look that one's swinging a great big bat.

From there to here, from here to there, menopausal women are everywhere.

Dr. Sue Richards
Adapted from: One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Tags: , .

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I think Seuss would be proud. ;)

Michele sent me tonight.

1/06/2006 09:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LIKE it! you've inspired me to do some Sueussing of my own. hmmmmm....

i'm here from michele's!

1/06/2006 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

ROTFL that is great.
Michele sent me tonight.

1/06/2006 09:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Menopause is such a mystery to me. Interesting blog! (via Michele)

1/06/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracked me up!!! So glad I could inspire you for once ;-)

1/09/2006 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home