Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Menopause Blog: Moving

Let the bells ring out and the banners fly. My Menopause Blog is moving to it's very own url.

And that's not all. My good pals and site hosts at Barking Dog Studios have loaded Wordpress onto their server, which will be my new blogging platform. I'll finally be able to file my posts into categories. Good golly Miss Molly won't that be sweet. Categories. I love categories.

My skin will be changing too. Actually, my skin is always changing, especially around my neck, upper arms and of course my face. But that's another post, another time. My blog skin is being re-vamped by my web wench so a new look is on it's way. Unless of course I become sentimental and stuck on this skin. Which may happen in the short term. Too much change in technology can render me incapacitated and that's simply not fun. One or two steps at a time will keep my heart rate at a normal pace and my menopause blog steady.

So, fingers crossed that this transformation will go tickety boo. Might happen tomorrow or early next week. I'll do my best to leave a well marked trail.

Sue Richards

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry - I'll be following you whether here or there.
Whether high or low.
... ok this is what it is like when your peri- and you have young children at home. ... You speak like Dr. Suess. ... sad.

1/06/2006 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Sue Richards said...

Funny.

I love Dr. Suess!!

Sue

1/06/2006 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home