Monday, January 16, 2006

My Menopause Blog: Saliva Test Experiment

I will refrain from further talk of sex for the time being and focus my attention back on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Still, you've got to admit, once you get past the shock of the word clitoris and the base eleven minute assumption of the sex act, the notion of men 'discovering' women's body parts and our world 'rotating' around sex is pretty amusing and informative.

I am in luck. This blog has caught the attention of a pharmacist who believes whole heartedly in BHRT and is willing to share some information. Plus a second woman has been sending me info on Saliva Testing, a precursor to BHRT.

So here's what I'm going to do. I will get a Saliva Test done and reveal the process in this blog. I'm currently not taking any form of hormone replacement so I will be coming at the experiment as is. First I need to find out how I can do this in my city. Then do the test and wait for the results. So please do not hold your breath for yea might turn blue in the face and cease to be able to follow along.

The blog move that I promised a week ago is still underway, slowly, with a couple new jumps to make, but still in motion. When that transpires, I will have categories. I will be sure to have a Saliva Test category so all the facts I find can be neat and tidy packed into one easy to find place.

This all makes so much sense.

Sue Richards

Tags: , , , .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it will be interesting to see how that turns out.

I don't know much about menopausal medications, The only thing I know about it is that they often use pregnant horse hormones (From what I understand found in their urine) to create a lot of the hormone therapy medications. I learned this in the horse magazines I get (I am a huge horse lover)

But past that, it is all I know.

1/18/2006 03:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue,

You might consider getting a blood test as well. I would be happy to speak with you in regards to our protocals for testing hormone imbalances. Visit our website and feel free to contact the office.



Thanks, Morgan Williams MD

2/07/2006 08:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home