Friday, November 11, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Menopause Before 40

Breast of Canada Calendar customer and author Karin Banerd, contacted me with news of her book, Menopause Before 40. Given my posts about Sudden and Premature Menopause over the last few weeks, and the fact that My Menopause is not Sudden or Premature, I thought the title would make a good resource for those of you who are in this tricky boat.

To save you from winding your way through my blog, looking for the aforementioned previous posts, I have conveniently collected the links here.

Sudden and Premature Menopause
Causes of 'The Pause'.
Dealing With Sudden Menopause

Sue Richards

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sue,

This looks like an excellent book!

Thanks for the link! I think I am going to get it.

I can't thank you enough for all the information you provide...you rock!

RB

11/13/2005 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger Sue Richards said...

RB

You're welcome my friend. I told the author that you responded to the post. I'm sure she will be pleased.

Sue

11/13/2005 06:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home