Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Hunkering Down

I'm having 13, count em, 13 new windows put into my 1918 house this week.

So far, 7 of the old ones are out. Five new babies are in. It's been noisy, drafty, and brilliantly exciting.

My young friend Ron found my choice for disposing of my disposal income a bit odd. He wondered why no exotic vacation.

Having spent much of my life traveling the world, I can see his point. But then again, with winter rolling down from the north pole and me feeling the most introverted I've ever felt in my life, getting snug as bug windows fits where I'm at today.

I'm not sure if it's my change of energy level, my changing hormones, the appalling world conditions, the state of my heart or everything and more. I'm content in my house. So I'm hunkering down.

For now.

Sue Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home