Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Please

I'm busy like crazy today. Since this morning I've had 100 calendar orders. For me, this is huge. Huge I say!!

Plugging away here in my house, on my iBook with my 10 year old printer chewing out forms, and me trying to eat, pee and get dressed while the phone is ringing and my email is pinging, is keeping me one my toes.

Tip toes.

Please dear menopause, be kind to me. Don't strike me with a memory lapse that messes with my orders. And don't let my hair fall out when I'm taping up the packages....hair and tape is just plain bad together. Please let my knees move between sitting and standing with ease. And if you don't mind, keep my period away for the time being.

If you don't mind.

Sue Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home