Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Menopaws

I'm a dog person. And so you don't immediately judge me, I may very well be a cat person too.

It's comes down to my vocabulary. I'm fluent in dog and speak only a few phrases in cat. Over my life thus far, I've simply lived with more K9's than felines. And dogs, in general, are way more talkative.

Last night, when Tannis handed me the big, thin book titled Menopaws, with the backside of a cat spanning the cover, I was curious to say the least. Did cats know something about menopause? (We know dogs are all over periods now don't we.)

Well, according to this book, it appears that cats have the meno experience all worked out.

Take these simple remedies. Night sweats....sleep naked! Or decreased sexual desire....younger boyfriend!

The illustrations are brilliant. And I think...indeed, I do think...in epidemic proportions sometimes....that this thin wee book would make a lovely gift for a 'hot' friend.



So there you go. Cats. Turning growing older into a fun, sexy adventure.

Sue Richards

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your contributions to women's health. Don't forget to
look inside this book to see the wonderful illustrations!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0898157803/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-8584167-4520151#reader-page

10/21/2005 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home