Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Menopause Blog: Ten Menopause Tips

There's nothing like a good list. Indeed I've noticed that there's no shortage of list making going on in Bloggingville. Bloggers love lists and seem compelled to list loves, hates, opinions and inane abstract compilations of information as a form of show and tell.

Not to be left out of the fun of making my own Top Ten list, I'm weighing in with a slightly serious, but not heavy selection of menopause points that keep popping up in my research, personal experience and conversation.

Please keep in mind that this is my observation, opinion, translation and no doubt my template for my own menopause adventure.

  1. Menopause is natural.
  2. Menopause is normal.
  3. Menopause can be prematurely induced.
  4. Your attitude about menopause will greatly influence your experience of menopause.
  5. Talking about menopause is helpful.
  6. Laughing about menopause is very helpful.
  7. Being kind and compassionate toward yourself at all times will enhance your life.
  8. Understanding menopausal stages and symptoms will make your life easier.
  9. Being open about menopause will help everyone.
  10. Menopause is not a disease.
Sue Richards

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer West said...

That was vicious! Not a lot of women have a positive outlook regarding menopause. But true enough, taking it in a good way will help us in the transition. The simple understanding that it normally happens will make you feel 'I'm in." It can't be easy, but acceptance will ease the burden. Cheers! :)

7/26/2011 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home